Host a showing in your home at any time at your own convenience!
You are also welcome to join ERA-NC Alliance the week of October 16-22, 2016, when the Alliance will focus on statewide efforts to host House Parties in every county for showings of “Equal Means Equal.”
- Purchase and download a home copy of the film at https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/equal-means-equal/id1145018277
Available in SD and HD versions. The film is also available at Amazon.com.
- Download the Equal Means Equal Home Party Action Kit at http://equalmeansequal.com/house-party/
- Learn about the film themes at http://equalmeansequal.com/topics/
- Please be sure to contact us when you host a party! Send us an email about your event to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to THANK YOU on our website!
- Let your local media know you’re participating in raising awareness of the need for the Equal Rights Amendment!
About the Movie
EQUAL MEANS EQUAL is an unflinching look at how women are treated in the United States today. By following both real life stories and precedent-setting legal cases, director Kamala Lopez discovers how outdated and discriminatory attitudes inform and influence seemingly disparate issues, from workplace matters to domestic violence, rape and sexual assault to the foster care system, the healthcare system and the legal system. Along the way, she reveals the inadequacy of present laws in place that claim to protect women, ultimately presenting a compelling and persuasive argument for the urgency of ratifying the Equal Rights Amendment. – equalmeansequal.com
Watch the trailer at http://equalmeansequal.com/trailer/
To arrange a public viewing/screening at your local theater Contact – Jeffrey Winter, THE FILM COLLABORATIVE email@example.com (323) 207-8321
Per the filmmaker:
Maximum of 25 viewers at house parties. No fundraising ticket sales, but donations may be accepted for refreshment costs or to contribute to organizations like ERA-NC to further efforts to pass the ERA.